- Born in Niigata, Japan.
- After graduation from Bunka Fashion College, Murayama joined several projects and fashion labels as a designer.
- Began making one-of-a-kind clothing and art pieces under the name of Library Police.
- Moved to the U.S., where he announced his mask series, for the first time exhibiting his art under his own name.
- TAKAHIROMIYASHITATheSoloist., Spring Summer 2018 Collection Amazon Fashion “AT TOKYO"
- HYUKOH, Hat Face Mask
- FUCT, Hat Face Mask
- HUF, Hat Face Mask
- ALYX, Resort 2017 Collection
- TAKAHIROMIYASHITATheSoloist., Spring Summer 2017 Collection
- ALYX, Fall Winter 2016 Collection
- TAKAHIROMIYASHITATheSoloist., Fall Winter 2015 Collection
- Repurpose by Shin Murayama, Inventory Magazine Issue 11
- Shin Murayama x Engineered Garments Exhibition Tour, Engineered Garments, Tokyo | Nepenthes, Hakata & Osaka
- Lint & Magic, Nepenthes NY, NY
Selected Group Exhibitions:
- The Saint-Etienne International Design Biennial, Cité du design, Saint-Étienne
- Leather Japan, Thomas Erben Gallery, New York
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week RUSSIA: The Japan Fashion Show, Moscow
- Arrrgh! Monsters in Fashion, La Gaîté lyrique, Paris
- Arrrgh! Monsters in Fashion, Benaki Museum, Athens